Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF)’s annual flagship event brings together thousands of social enterprise leaders, policymakers and purpose-led people with one goal: to raise awareness of social enterprise as an expanding global mechanism for social change. Each year, they move around the world, working with a different co-host to bring challenging, topical programmes featuring local, national and international expertise. SEWF23 will be a milestone in Amsterdam’s journey to creating a well-being economy that prioritises people and the planet.
SEWF23 themes include:
- Ecosystems: Increasing opportunities for trade, collaboration and collective action
- Fairness: Ensuring equality and inclusion for all
- Migration: Entrepreneurial solutions for better lives
- New Economy: Putting people and planet first
- Planet: Living and trading within planetary boundaries
SEWF23 will be a two-day hybrid experience happening online via Hubilo and in person in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.